Archive for the ‘Completed consultancy projects’ Category
- Negotiated long-term land lease from Aeroports de Paris at Le Bourget Airport, Paris, France
- Designed and achieved planning for Clubhouse, office space, service areas and 3 hangars totalling 15,000sqm
- Prepared detailed costings for construction
- Negotiated lease at the Diamond Hangar for XJet’s London hub, consisting of Clubhouse, office space, storage areas and hangar
- Coordinated total refurbishment of Clubhouse and office areas
- Advised on location, lease and design of Middle Eastern Hub.
- Completion due Q2 2016.
- Redesigned internal apartment layout and ancillary services
- Provided a detailed development plan for redevelopment
- Produced fully costed redevelopment plan
- Assessed viability of two major City of London hotels
- General European consultancy specifically for Paris, Rome and Geneva
- Advised on all aspects of camp construction in war zones and post war zones
- Specifically Afghanistan, Iraq and East Africa